The Large Animal Medicine and Surgery Department at St. George’s University (SGU) School of Veterinary Medicine (SVM) invites applications for a full-time Instructor position at the Large Animal Medicine and Surgery Department.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Active participation in the Large Animal Ambulatory Rotations.
- To contribute in various ways to the post-graduate program, especially the veterinary component, at St. George’s University (SGU).
- To participate in research projects in Large Animal Medicine to be carried out with the participation of students.
- To contribute to collaborative research projects between SGU and affiliate schools.
- To actively participate in Faculty activities, which include membership of variousCommittees.
The School of Veterinary Medicine is part of a rapidly growing internationally renowned AVMA-accredited university located on the beautiful English-speaking Caribbean island of Grenada. The program offers three years of didactic coursework in basic sciences and introductory clinical work in Grenada, followed by a fourth year of clinical training at affiliated veterinary schools in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada and Australia.
The successful applicant will have a DVM or equivalent degree. An advanced degree and Large Animal Medicine / Surgery experience are highly desirable. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. St. George’s University is an EO / Equal Access Employer.
The successful applicant should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a positive attitude toward student enrichment in all areas of academic and practical preparatory course work
To submit an application: click Application Form
Review of applications will begin immediately.
Closing date: Until position is filled