International Business Bachelor of Science Degree
Translate your passion for business into a positive force in the global marketplace.
Prepare to help multinational organizations respond to the boundless opportunity of the global marketplace with a Bachelor of Science in International Business from SGU.
An International Business Degree from SGU can give you a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of business finance, trade law, and cross-cultural marketing. You’ll also learn how businesses succeed in the complex and dynamic world of global commerce.
Take the first step toward an international career in trade, marketing, transportation and logistics.
Major Core Requirements for International Business Degree:
- International Accounting
- International Business Law
- International Trade Regulation
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Managing Across Cultures
- Global Logistics: Supply Chain Management
- International Internship
- Foreign Language Requirements (French/Spanish)
Program Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission into a St. George’s University School of Arts and Sciences undergraduate degree program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Caribbean or British education system students: Five General Proficiency Caribbean Secondary Examination Certificate (CSEC) or ordinary level passes, which should include both English and mathematics.
- North American education model students: Complete 12 years of primary and secondary school education.
Students with an associate’s degree, CAPE, the International Baccalaureate, Advanced Levels, or equivalent may request exemption from coursework.
Earn a Double Major
Add a second business degree in accounting and finance or in management to broaden your career options.
To earn a business double major, you would complete:
- Required General Education courses
- Required courses from your international business major
- At least 18 credits in your second business major that are not part of your primary major