Advanced Levels: Minimum 3 subjects BBB ; Biology, Chemistry, and either Math or Physics; Biology, Math, or Physics can be accepted at AS level with strong non-science third A level.
CAPE Units 1 and 2: Minimum grade of 2 in Biology, Chemistry, and either Physics or Maths. If applicant has a 1 at CAPE 1 level in either Physics or Maths, then another subject can be considered.
Full IB Diploma:Requires a minimum score of 32 points; 3 HL science subjects recommended; minimum of 2 HL subjects required, which must include Chemistry and Biology; results 5 or higher.
Associate degree: 60 credits or equivalent with biology, chemistries, and mathematics.
India 10+2 with 80%—reviewed for Five-Year MD
Preclinical Year 3
Program Details ›
Preclinical Sciences III
- Abnormal Psychology
- Biochemistry/Biochemistry Lab
- Clinical Cases
- Communication for the Health Professions I
- Communication for the Health Professions II
- Human Anatomy
- Learning Strategies for the Preprofessional Programs
- Molecular Biology/Molecular Biology Lab
- Research Project
- Social Sciences and Medicine