Affiliated Clinical Universities
Gain hands-on experience at prestigious international universities.
During the fourth year of the St. George’s University Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree program, SGU students journey from our beautiful Caribbean vet school campus in Grenada to gain hands-on veterinary training at one of 30+ affiliated schools of veterinary medicine in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands and Australia.
Planning a veterinary career in the US?
Our affiliated vet schools in the US include 25 universities accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
These trusted veterinary education partners allow our students to satisfy their veterinary clinical training and gain valuable international experience. You’ll complete 48 weeks of clinical training alongside veterinary students currently enrolled at one of these veterinary medicine universities before becoming eligible to receive your DVM degree.
While we do everything possible to give students their first-choice university for their fourth year, we cannot guarantee placement in any particular affiliated university.
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI
- Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Tuskegee University,Tuskegee, AL
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois
- University of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine
- Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- University of Wisconsin, Madison