https://www.sgu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Missing-Headshot-Placeholder.jpeg 300 300 szur https://www.sgu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/sgu-logo-grenada.svg szur2021-07-06 17:01:572022-08-11 14:42:27Sharianne Suepaul
Sharianne Suepaul, DVM, PhD
- DVM: The University of the West Indies, 2004
- PhD: The University of the West Indies, 2010
- PG Cert. UTL: The University of the West Indies, 2011
Professional Expertise, Interests and Research Areas
- Clinical and diagnostic Veterinary Bacteriology
- Research interests: Leptospira, staphylococci, antimicrobial resistance (AMR), detection of antimicrobial residues in food, natural alternatives to antimicrobials, molecular epidemiology of bacterial diseases.
Personal Background and Interests
- Sharianne Suepaul is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pathobiology at the School of Veterinary Medicine, SGU. She delivers lectures in the Veterinary Bacteriology and Mycology (PTHB 503) course. Prior to joining SGU she worked at the School of Veterinary Medicine, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus, Trinidad and Tobago where she taught Veterinary Bacteriology, Veterinary Immunology and Research Methodology.