How to Clear Your Cookies
We recommend you clear the cookies from all your browsers.
- Open Internet Explorer and choose “Tools” – “Internet Options”
- Click the “General” tab and then click the “Delete” button in the “Browsing History” section
- The Delete Browsing History dialog box will open, giving you several options for clearing out Internet clutter
- Make sure the following are checked: Temporary Internet Files and Website Files, Cookies and Website Data, History, Download History, Form Data, Passwords, and Tracking Protection, ActiveX Filtering, and Do Not Track.
- Click the “Delete” button
- Click the “Apply” button
- Click the “OK” button
- Click on Menu and go to “Settings”
- Click on “Privacy and Security”
- Under “Clear Browsing Data” section, click the “Choose What to Clear” button
- Make sure “Cookies and saved website data” is checked off and hit “Clear”
- Click the menu button (Hamburger button) and choose “Options”
- Select the “Privacy & Security” panel and go to the “Cookies and Site Data” section
- Choose “Clear” and “Clear Now”
- Go to the Menu icon and click “Settings”
- Select “Privacy & Security”
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- Make sure time range is select to “All Time”
- Make sure Browsing History, Cookies and other Site Data, Cached Image and Files are checked
- Click on “Clear Data”
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose “History” and “Clear History”, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.