Access Campus Network
While SGU email can be created and viewed anywhere in the world that has an internet connection, students must complete the following steps to register their computer and gain access to the internet via the wired and wireless network on the Grenada campuses. These procedures will:
- Maintain the integrity, performance, and availability of the campus network through dedicated, user-transparent usage, access, control and security management procedures.
- Reduce or eliminate the incidence, prevalence, and number of virus outbreaks.
- Send user computers not meeting specific levels of protection to an effective quarantine area, and
- Deny access onto the network until the quarantined computer is brought up to established standards.
Once you have your Carenage user name and password, save time by registering your computer BEFORE you leave for Grenada. When you arrive on campus, you will then be able to immediately access the campus network.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3 . . .
- Enter your user name and password.
- Save the Client Security Agent to the desktop.
- Run the Client Security Agent from the desktop.
Please click Register.